First of all, if you don’t recognize this, it’s because Rothstein Associates Inc. and Rothstein Publishing are excited to announce that we’ve relaunched the former Business Survival(tm) blog. If you’re reading this, it’s because you’re already a confirmed subscriber to our blog. Remember this?
So, what’s new? Lots! For starters, our principal website, www.rothstein.com, is totally new.
Aside from looking great (not that we’re prejudiced), the website offers a host of new content and features:
- We’ve caught up with our grandchildren on social media (sigh…almost!) – you can follow us on Twitter (@rothsteinpub), Facebook and LinkedIn (rothsteinpublishing).
- We’re adding an exciting new and growing selection of content and products, including
- Print and eBooks (PDF, ePub, Kindle access)
- Book content by the “slice” – you can now inexpensively obtain selected chapters or segments of many of our books. Professors and course developers can even assemble custom textbooks by selecting chapters from multiple books!
- Powerful videos, training tools, webinars
- Tools, templates and software … and much more! Watch our blog and posts for new products and valuable new resources.
- Industry news and developments
- A calendar of important industry events (let us know if you’re promoting an event which we should include)
- Our website is fully usable on any size screen from cellphone to desktop.
Be sure to check out our newest book – Cause Analysis Manual: Incident Investigation Method & Techniques, by Fred Forck. And, our newest tools and templates: Business Continuity Templates for Service Businesses, Manufacturing and Distribution, Colleges and Universities, and Public and Private Schools (K-12). Watch for details very soon.
In a few days, we’ll begin adding content to our blog, which you can read on on our website as well as in periodic email summaries.
I welcome your input and feedback – please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have something you would like to share with our growing audience.
Philip Jan Rothstein, FBCI
President and Publisher
p.s.: If you have any questions about your subscription or this email, let us know at at email@example.com. At the bottom of this email is an “unsubscribe” link. If you’re leaving us, we would really appreciate your feedback.