Your Manufacturing or Distribution Business has Questions and concerns about Business Continuity …
How do we get started and where do we begin?
How do we reduce risk and improve business resiliency?
What analysis do we need to perform?
How do we respond to an emergency and what are our priorities?
What actions do we take first?
How can we protect our business assets, maintain critical operations, recover normal operations and protect our workforce?
This Comprehensive Template has the answers …
- The Business Continuity Program for Manufacturing and Distribution template identifies step-by-step solutions to these and to other important questions.
- There is substantial standard language that enables the user to easily review and edit-out text.
- The files are in easy-to-use Microsoft Word.
- The program has evolved over several years and has received extensive field testing.
- There are over 50 files with over 1,000 pages organized into the following topics:
- Information Gathering – gathering data and risk identification
- Analysis – Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment and Strategy Development executive management reports
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP) – the central or overarching plan for the business
- Department Plans – function-specific plans for key support departments and operational groups
- Crisis Management Protocols – a hazard-specific set of actions to be taken during each of the four phases of emergency management (Prevention / Mitigation, Preparation, Response and Recovery)
- Implementation and Maintenance – implementation steps, employee distributions, exercises, update and audit steps
- Follows the guidelines recommended by the Disaster Recovery Institute International, Business Continuity Institute Good Practices Guide, NFPA 1600 Standard on Disaster / Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs and industry best practices