- The planning templates are written in as easy-to-use Microsoft Word format.
- The planning templates are written for a K-12 environment.
- The development of the templates has evolved over several years and has received extensive field testing in a K-12 setting.
Highlights and Product Details:
- The planning templates are written in easy-to-use Microsoft Word designed with “fill-in-the blank’ and “edit-out” text.
- There is a comprehensive hazard-specific Crisis Plan that includes actions to be taken during each of the four phases of emergency management:
- Prevention / Mitigation
- The comprehensive Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) is a complete central plan that:
- Delineates an organizational structure designed to interface with the organizational structure of civil emergency responders.
- Establishes clear guidelines for program activation and operation.
- Synchronizes and coordinates the responsibilities and activities of the major departments that comprise the organization.
- Develops planning for seven major support operations (Academic Affairs, Facilities, Finance and Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology, Public Relations and Security).
- There are special templates that focus on safety and security issues for faculty, staff and students.