- The planning templates are written in as easy-to-use Microsoft Word format.
- The planning templates are written specifically for a college and university environment.
- The development of the templates has evolved over many years and has received extensive field testing in a college and university setting.
Highlights and Product Details:
- The planning templates are written in easy-to-use Microsoft Word designed with “fill-in-the blank’ and “edit-out” text.
- There is a comprehensive hazard-specific Crisis Plan that includes actions to be taken during each of the four phases of emergency management:
- Prevention / Mitigation
- The comprehensive Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) is a complete central plan that:
- Delineates an organizational structure designed to interface with the organizational structure of civil emergency responders.
- Establishes clear guidelines for program activation and operation.
- Synchronizes and coordinates the responsibilities and activities of the major departments that comprise the organization.
- Develops planning for twelve major departments (Academic Affairs, Auxiliary Services, Business Services, Environmental Health and Safety, Facilities, Finance and Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology, Public Relations, Residential Life, Security and Student Affairs).
- There are special templates that focus on safety and security issues for faculty, staff and students.