Your Business has Questions …
- How do we get started and where do we begin?
- How do we reduce risk and improve business resiliency?
- What analysis do we need to perform?
- How do we respond to an emergency and what are our priorities?
- What actions do we take first?
- How can we protect our business assets, maintain critical operations, recover normal operations and protect our workforce?
The 5th Edition of this comprehensive template/toolkit has the answers …
- The Template for Comprehensive Business Continuity Management to Enhance Your Organization’s Rresilience: Business Impact Analysis, Business Continuity, Emergency Response, Training, Implementation, Exercise and Maintenance (5th Edition) identifies step-by-step solutions to these and to other important questions.
- There is substantial standard language that enables the user to easily review and edit-out text.
- The files are in easy-to-use Microsoft Word.
- The program has evolved over several years and has received extensive field testing.
- There are over 50 files with over 1,000 pages organized into the following topics:
- Information Gathering – gathering data and risk identification
- Analysis – Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment and Strategy Development executive management reports
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP) – the central or overarching plan for the business
- Department Plans – function-specific plans for key support departments and operational groups
- Crisis Management Protocols – a hazard-specific set of actions to be taken during each of the four phases of emergency management (Prevention / Mitigation, Preparation, Response and Recovery)
- Implementation and Maintenance – implementation steps, employee distributions, exercises, update and audit steps
- Follows the guidelines recommended by the Disaster Recovery Institute International, Business Continuity Institute Good Practices Guide, NFPA 1600 Standard on Disaster / Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs and industry best practices