The complete CIO HR resource!
288 IT Job Descriptions come as separate WORD Files and eBook
IT Job Descriptions updated to reflect latest compliance requirements. The Internet and IT Position Descriptions Guide was completed in 2018 and is over 800 pages; which includes sample organization charts, a job progression matrix, and 288 Internet and IT job descriptions. The book addresses all mandated requirements, including the ADA, and is in an easy to use format.
The ePub book is over 800 pages in length and contains 288 Job Descriptions in addition to a Job Progression Matrix Template, Employee Termination Checklist (Electronic Form), Job Evaluation Questionnaire, and Position Description Questionnaire.
Includes positions from CIO, CSO and CTO to Wireless and Metrics Managers. All of the positions in the book have been created to reflect the technology world of 2018.
IT Job Descriptions
288 Internet and IT Job Descriptions as individual files in MS WORD and ePub format. Long file names have been used to make customization easier. The eReader versions are fully indexed, searchable and work on Kindles, iPads, Android Tablets, and SmartPhones.
Each easy job description is 2-6 pages in length and has been created utilizing CSS style sheets. As such they are “out of the box” ready to use with little or no modification other than organization specific customization.
Also included are tools to help you expand, evaluate and define your enterprise’s Human Resource requirements. Those tools include:
- Job Evaluation Questionnaire
- Position Description Questionnaire
- Job Progression Matrix (Job Family Classifications)
- Sexual Harassment and other key employment issues
- Best Practices for resume screening
- Best Practices for phone screening
- Employee Termination Checklist (Electronic Form)
The 288 positions include all of the functions within the IT group. The Job Descriptions have been updated to be compliant with PCI-DSS, GDPR, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, CobiT, and the ITIL standards. The job descriptions are all structured to focus on “Best Practices” as defined by the IT Productivity Center to meet the requirements of World Class Enterprises. They are ready to use and easily modified to meet your enterprise’s unique requirements.
- Chief Information Officer(CIO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) – Small Enterprise
- Chief Security Officer (CSO) – (CISO)
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Mobility Officer
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Data Scientist
- Digital Brand Manager
- Director Electronic Commerce
- Director Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Manager Data Center
- Manager Data Security
- Manager Green Initiatives
- Manager IoT
- Manager Metrics
- Manager Wireless Systems
- Metrics Measurement Analyst
- Android Programmer
- Blockchain developer
- Disaster Recovery Coordinator
- Information Assurance Analyst
- Internet/Intranet Administrator
- IT Security Engineer
- PCI-DSS Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Object Programmer
- Security Architect
- Social Media Specialist
- UNIX System Administrator
- Windows System Administrator
Each of the executive and management level positions have descriptions which are 4 to 8 pages long. All of the others are 2 to 4 pages long. They all come as individual MS Word files with long file names and are easily edited.
The positions include all of the functions within the IT group, including:
- Executive Management
- Senior Management
- Middle Management
- Staff Positions