|Make 2018 the year you focus on professional development. Attending DRJ Spring World 2018 gives you the best way to build-on your business continuity expertise and to network with leaders in the industry. Take advantage of the learning, career growth, and leadership opportunities at Spring World 2018.
As the largest and most popular business continuity conference in the industry, we don’t want you to miss out on your chance to attend DRJ Spring World 2018. Register before January 24, 2018 and save $200 on your registration fee.
Remember, the DRJ team organizes these conferences for you. Our goal is to give you the best in leadership, learning, networking, technology, and resources – make 2018 your year. We’ll see you in Orlando, Florida from March 25 – 28, 2018.
These new tools for Colleges and Universities; Public and Private K-12 Schools; Manufacturing and Distribution; and, for Businesses of all types and sizes give you what you need to get your Business Continuity, Crisis Management and Resilience programs going!
Collect information and evaluate your business environment, identify and reduce risks, analyze business operations, analyze alternatives to respond to disruptions, develop a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan, and to prepare for and respond to hazards-specific events with The Template for Comprehensive Business Continuity Management to Enhance Your Organization’s Resilience.
You Have Questions …
- How do we get started and where do we begin?
- How do we reduce risk and improve business resiliency?
- What analysis do we need to perform?
- How do we respond to an emergency?
- What are our priorities?
- What actions do we take first?
- How can we protect our business assets, maintain critical operations, recover normal operations, protect our workforce?
The 5th Edition of this comprehensive template/toolkit has the answers!
- The Template for Comprehensive Business Continuity Management to Enhance Your Organization’s Resilience identifies step-by-step solutions to these and to other important questions.
- Substantial standard language that enables the user to easily customize for your business.
- Extensively field tested.
- Over 50 MS Word files with over 1,000 page:
- Information Gathering – gathering data, risk identification.
- Analysis – Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment, Strategy Development, executive management reports.
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP) – the central plan for your business.
- Department Plans – function-specific plans for key departments and operational groups.
- Crisis Management Protocols – hazard-specific actions for each of the phases of emergency management (Prevention/Mitigation, Preparation, Response, Recovery).
- Implementation and Maintenance – implementation steps, employee distributions, exercises, update, audit steps.
- Follows guidelines recommended by the Disaster Recovery Institute International, Business Continuity Institute Good Practices Guidelines, NFPA 1600 Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs and industry best practices.
- $349.00 (downloadable).
The Business Continuity Template for Manufacturing and Distribution (2nd Edition) by Douglas Henderson will enable you to collect information and evaluate the business environment, identify and reduce risks, analyze business operations, analyze your supply chain and develop alternatives to respond to disruptions, develop a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan, develop plans to prepare for/respond to hazards-specific events. $499.00 (downloadable).
A complete emergency management program for colleges and universities.
- $349.00 (downloadable).
A complete emergency management program for Public and Private Schools, Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- $199.00 (downloadable).