Attend MIT Professional Education’s Crisis Management and Business Continuity course and prepare your organization for the inevitable. Offered since 2010, hundreds of participants have gained valuable insights and take-aways on business continuity, crisis management, disaster recovery, and crisis communications. Learn from MIT faculty and industry experts on MIT’s campus in Cambridge, MA July 24 – 28, 2017. Plus earn 3.3 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
The last few years we reached course capacity and had to turn away applicants. Don’t let that happen to you! Here’s what we cover:
- Industry laws, standards, and metrics
- Cyber security and data breaches
- Federal, state and local response
- Large and small organization best practices
- What the news media will do to you
- Emergency Response Meta-Leadership
- Supply chain management
- IT/DR trends – current and future
- Terrorism threats/response
- Pandemic Update
- Social media strategies
- BC Program Leadership
- Crisis simulation, with a data breach scenario and a realistic news media briefing!
This program offers an effective combination of lectures, case studies, and even a field trip to a covert federal response facility. Representatives from Intel, JetBlue, Wells Fargo, the FBI, Forrester Research, MIT, Harvard, Cornell, BC Management, network TV News, WBZ Radio, the Boston Herald and more. Several interactive class activities during and after class provide great networking opportunities and additional learning experience.
ROTHSTEIN PUBLISHING Community and Friends
You’re eligible to save 10% on tuition
when you enter code CRISIS10
in the course application’s Priority Code box!
Please click here (or go to //shortprograms.mit.edu/cm) to further information and to register.