In this sample chapter from the new book The Corporate Warrior, you will learn from James Farwell the society, culture, history, leadership, and values of any target audience.
In this video interview, Professor and author Roger Blackwell dissects the growing field of Behavioral Economics, gleaning the wisdom of psychology and focusing on “what really happens” in the real world and why.
“This book, Objective Prosperity, will make you think. What factors influence the chances for individual success and national prosperity?”
This free chapter is an introduction to cybersecurity law from Tari Schreider's new book Cybersecurity Law, Standards and Regulations (2nd Edition)
In today’s litigious business world, cyber-related matters could land you in court. As a computer security professional, you are protecting your data, but are you protecting your company? While you know industry standards and regulations,…
In this chapter about The Power of the Observation you will discover:
• An overview of the concept of an “observation.”
• The primary elements included in the observation as well as its format.
• Fundamental considerations when performing and documenting the observation including the power of one’s influence on the actions being observed, the…
What’s new in INFORMATION SECURITY POLICIES MADE EASY Version 14?
– Security Policy Library Update for the Common Policy Library (CPL)
– Updated Security Policy Mappings
– 39 Updated “Ready-to-Go” Sample Security Policy Templates
– Additional New Compliance Documents
– 60+ New Information Security Policies