What about the legal aspects of cybersecurity? ARE YOU AT RISK?
With critical information assets at risk, your company requires a state-of-the-art cybersecurity program. But how do you achieve the best possible program? Tari Schreider, in Building Effective Cybersecurity Programs: A Security Manager’s Handbook, lays out the step-by-step roadmap to follow as you build or enhance your cybersecurity program.
Building Effective Cybersecurity Programs: A Security Manager’s Handbook is organized around the six main steps on the roadmap that will put your cybersecurity program in place:
- Design a Cybersecurity Program.
- Establish a Foundation of Governance.
- Build a Threat, Vulnerability Detection, and Intelligence Capability.
- Build a Cyber Risk Management Capability.
- Implement a Defense-in-Depth Strategy.
- Apply Service Management to Cybersecurity Programs.