Join us at DRJ Fall’s “Innovations in Managing Risk and Resiliency”
September 29 – October 2, 2019
Register before July 31 to secure early bird rates.
The DRJ has a mission to ensure you are prepared now and for the future. The DRJ Fall conference agenda is designed to cover all facets of managing risk in today’s hyper-connected, over-regulated, increasingly outsourced world.
This September, you’ll hear the successes (and failures) of 85+ of the top minds in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, deep dive into specific subject areas such as cybersecurity, workplace violence, hurricane preparedness and more, as well as demo the tech and solutions that will drive risk management in the next three to five years.
- Evaluate hundreds of products over three days
- Further develop your current BC Plan with advice from seasoned professionals
- Meet the experts at the booth
- Stay current with the latest innovations in managing risk
- Find answers to your current questions
- Identify suppliers actively supporting the DRJ mission to keep our audience prepared.
- Discover solutions to your technical challenges
- Grow your personal and professional contacts
Register before July 31 to secure early bird rates!
Check out the agenda and register at //www.drj.com/fall2019/
DRJ Presents It’s 61st Conference
We’re thrilled to be returning to Phoenix, Arizona, for our 61st conference. We are looking forward to seeing you in Phoenix September 29 – October 2, 2019, for your exclusive opportunity to spend three days with top industry experts. Gain the skills and knowledge you need to feel confident your organization is resilient and prepared for risk. Our goal at all of our conferences is to give you ample opportunities to learn, network, relax and to connect with your peers. Use your time at DRJ Fall 2019 to connect with other like-minded professionals to learn the latest in business continuity and share strategies with one another that can strengthen your business.