In the first fifteen chapters of this book, you will look at how and why you might approach the development and delivery of a successful and effective business continuity program. This process has involved exploring the tools, techniques, and products. With this book, you should be in a position to practice this discipline in a professional manner, and this book focuses on the detail level at which business continuity is expected to operate and prove to be beneficial.
Now, in this chapter, intended for both the experienced business continuity practitioner and a person entering the profession, you have a chance to look upwards and outwards to see where business continuity fits within your organization’s hierarchy and how it might filter upwards and penetrate downwards, as business continuity is integrated into your corporate culture.
This FREE chapter will help you to:
- Maintain a permanent response capability.
- Manage major organizational changes.
- Understand what it takes to achieve ongoing resilience.
- Develop resilience as an integral part of the culture of your organization.
- Integrate BC into corporate governance.