Continuity Insights has announced that its 2020 New York Conference, originally scheduled for October 19, will transition to a virtual event after careful consideration of the circumstances caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The 9th Annual Conference will now take place across three days – October 20-22 – with the full support of its speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors.
The virtual event is designed to meet today’s new normal featuring a top-notch interactive and immersive online experience for our attendees. By presenting the comprehensive educational program over three days, there will be no need to commit uninterrupted hours at your computer. Should you miss a session, the Conference organizers have you covered. All presentations will be recorded and available for on-demand viewing until January 31, 2021.
“While we are disappointed we will not be able to convene in person, our primary concern remains the health and safety of our attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors,” said Continuity Insights Executive Publisher Bob Nakao. “The transition to a virtual event not only allows our New York Conference to put forth much of the already-planned quality programming we are known for, but also allows us to create new opportunities for equity and inclusion for business continuity professionals who may have been precluded from attending an in-person gathering.”
The conference program will include nearly two dozen critically-relevant sessions presented by leading industry thought leaders, networking opportunities with your peers through the conference app, a virtual exhibit hall to view the latest products, software, and services, and valuable continuing education credits. With all sessions being recorded for on-demand viewing, attendees can experience even more of the top-flight educational program at their convenience.
The 2020 Conference Program is currently being finalized and will include these hot-button topics:
- COVID-19 – Impacts to the BCM Profession and the Employment Market
- The Psychosocial Impacts of Disaster – and COVID-19
- Getting It Juuuuuust Right: How to Balance Depth and Business Practicality When Developing Your BC Program
- How to Conduct an Online Crisis Simulation Using Zoom
- What Does the Resilience Professional of the Future Look Like?
- Using Advanced Analytics to Move Into Operational Resilience
- Enterprise-Wide Operational Resilience – An Overview of What Is Operational Resilience and the Organizational Impacts
- Preparing for a New Era of Civil Unrest: A Guide to Safety and Security
- Assessing Third-party Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Risk
- Creating Your Business Continuity Social Media Plan – Turn Your Crisis Into an Opportunity!
- Measuring and Promoting the Success of Your Resiliency Program
- Complex Disaster Planning and or Maintaining Resilience During COVID-19
View the full conference program and register for the event here.