Tap Into the Experience of Experts
Who Can Help Elevate Your BC Program
There’s still time to join your industry peers and colleagues at the Continuity Insights 2019 New York Conference for proven business continuity strategies, true inspiration, and actionable ideas that you can incorporate into your program immediately.
As an attendee, you’ll interact with an innovative network of industry-leading business continuity and resiliency experts who have pioneered best practices within their own organizations � experienced professionnals ready to share their insights and lessons learned to help you build the ultimate resilient operation.
- Breaking the Mold: Innovative Perspectives on Leadership
- Active Shooter Preparedness
- Building a Culture of Resiliency
- Ensuring a Smarter, More Resilient Building
- How to Develop Your BC/DR Program to Maximize the Use of Mobile Devices
- Buying Resilience as a Service? An Overview of Key Opportunities and Challenges
- Business Continuity and the Human Factor � Why We Behave the Way We Do and
How Do We Plan for the Unexpected
- Vendor/Supplier Contingency Planning: Pulling it All Together
- Cyber Security � Planning to Be Prepared
- The Path to Operational Resiliency � the First Steps
- Disaster Planning: Expectations vs. Reality
- Five Imperatives to Ensure the Resiliency of Voice Communications
- Future Risk: The Future is Not What It Used to Be! How to Manage the Unpredictable!
- Aligning Business Continuity Management and Supplier Risk Management Programs
- Fighting the Unknown Enemy � Cyber Security Issues and Mitigationn Techniques
The Continuity Insights New York Conference raises the bar on business continuity education, providing key takeaways that you can implement immediately as you deal with challenges involving technology risks, current and world events, environmental factors, and compliance.
Our subject matter experts will dig deep into a host of today’s hot-button topics and issues, giving you the skills, methods, and tools needed to turn your operation into a front-line resilient environment.