Any one knows who is the right person to apporach for Marketing Job in India for BCS/DRM/DRP

Posted by Vineet Mohan (61.95.199.169) on October 08, 2004 at 03:02:25:

Hi it's vineet here.

I'm being in the Data Loss/ Data Recovery and O/S Application rebuilding tools Marketing in India and intracting with the managers in more then 300 Companies.

But personally i feel we need something more robost to sell in Indian Market because here people are now having more and more awarness about the Disesters and Data Care solutions and technices.

I would like to work with some real good company which not only offer the solution but a excellent support too, becasue we all knows in case of disesters the supports from the vender side is utmoset priority and it shreads the burdens on the company too and for venders it'll be the tool to gain an comfortable position then it's compatetiors.

If any one of you knows the exact place from where i can get the links and information about the opening discussed above please let me know and if some one is ready to indian market with such solutions and plans i'll definately look forward to work with.

Thanks

Vineet Mohan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Enter these letters (required):

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Rothstein Associates Inc. Disaster Recovery Forum ] [ FAQ ]

"Keep Me Posted"

Business Survival Newsletter

Rothstein Associates, Inc. is a BBB Accredited Business. Click for the BBB Business Review of this Financial Planning Consultants in Brookfield CT

ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES

SecurityMetrics for PCI Compliance, QSA, IDS, Penetration Testing, Forensics, and Vulnerability Assessment

Contact Us | The Rothstein Catalog on Disaster Recovery | The Rothstein Catalog on Service Level Books
Original Feature Articles | Disaster Recovery Forum | Today's Industry News | Links to Industry Web Sites
Management Consulting Services | Business Survival ™ Newsletter Business Survival ™ Weblog (New!)
‘Keep Me Posted’ | Privacy Policy | Site Map | RSS Feed

E-mail Rothstein Associates Inc.