In the eight years since Motor Disorders was last published, the Neurosciences have experienced dramatic advances, especially in Neurogenetics, Neuroimmunology, Neurophysiology, Neuroimaging, Neuropharmacology and Neurorehabilitation.
Edited by David S. Younger, MD, a highly respected practitioner and researcher, with scholarly chapters by leaders in the field and more international authors than other texts.
This new edition now includes the following content and features:
- Up-to-date articles on highly changing subjects related to Neurogenetics.
- Chapters on Neurorehabilitation – coverage not usually found in other neurological textbooks.
- Advances in Alzheimer Disease, Parkinson Disease, Amyotophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- Both adult and pediatric topics in one book.
- High quality figures of neuroimaging and neuropathology.
Designed for a wide range of Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and Students:
- Neurologists, Neurophysiologists, and Neuropathologists.
- Neurological nurses.
- Physical and Neurorehabilitative Medicine specialists.
- Medical students, postgraduate Residents in areas of Internal Medicine, Neurology, Rehabilitation Medicine, Neurosurgery, Genetics and Pediatrics.
This 3rd Edition is the most international, comprehensive, and practical volume of current Neurology and Neuromuscular disorders. Dr. Younger is Co-Director of the Muscular Dystrophy Clinic at White Plains Hospitals in New York; Clinical Associate Professor of Neurology at New York University School of Medicine in the Department of Neurology; as well as Attending Physician in Neurology at Lenox Hill Hospital, New York.