How would you like to win a $750+ Resilience Book Library? Plus, share your unique knowledge of Enterprise Resilience with an audience of thousands?
Rothstein Publishing welcomes your submission of your article or white paper. The best submission (as determined by our panel) by June 1, 2019 will win a library of books (print or eBook) worth $750+! A second prizes of $300+ worth of books will also be awarded, and two third prize winners will receive a book of our choice! Plus, your submissions will be published on our blog.
The rules are simple:
- Your submission should address a critical, unique, or novel aspect of Enterprise Resilience or Business Continuity.
- All content must be current, original, and not previously published.
- Submissions can be 750-5,000 words.
- A brief biography (up to 120 words) should be included.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to permit Rothstein Publishing to publish your submission via our blog, website, etc., with attribution to you, the author. A brief biography should be included.
- Submit your article or white paper (MS Word format) to email@example.com by June 1, 2019.
- The first and second prize winners will be selected and notified by June 30, 2019, and the winning submissions will be published by July, 2019.
- And – winning entrants may be invited to join the growing family of Rothstein Publishing’s book authors!
So – get out your trusty typewriter – I mean word processor – and start writing!
Questions, suggestions, etc., contact Phil Rothstein, FBCI, firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to ask for feedback on your ideas or approach.