If you’re a speaker looking for opportunities related to Business Continuity, check out the Association of Contingency Planners (ACP). They have a speakers bureau, and recently offered the following topics of interest to their members:
- Focus on Business Continuity Standards Recent BCP Regulations, Audit, Governance and Compliance Issues
- Building a Methodology to Support British Standard 25999 and Others
- Continuity Successes and Challenges: How Are We Measuring Up?
- Leveraging Virtualization for Disaster Recovery
- Disaster Preparedness Before-During-After
- Identify and Manage Security Exposures in Your DR Strategies
For more information on the ACP speakers bureau please click here.