In the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy, many organizations are facing unimaginable challenges. For those directly impacted by this event and those who were near-misses, Rothstein Associates is offering, on a strictly limited basis, a complimentary one-hour telephone consultation with Philip Jan Rothstein, FBCI, one of the founders of the business continuity industry.
Whether your business continuity program worked impeccably, or it was robust and still overwhelmed, or you coulda-woulda-shoulda had a business continuity program and Sandy was your wake-up call, this is your chance to pick the brains of an industry veteran whose business continuity guidance has been critical to hundreds of enterprises for over three decades.
The two objectives of the consultation are
- to assist you in focusing your business continuity efforts where they are most likely to pay off; and,
- to make you aware of resources, opportunities or options which may benefit your business continuity program.
To qualify for your consultation, please forward the following information:
- Overview of your enterprise.
- Current situation and experience with respect to Sandy.
- Overview of your business continuity program.
- Critical issues and concerns.
- Your specific objectives for the consultation.
- Contact information.
Consultations will be selected based on need and potential benefit; we do not promise to offer consultations to all responders.
Contact Philip Jan Rothstein, FBCI, for your Complimentary one hour Post Hurricane Business Continuity Consultation, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rothstein Associates Inc., a leading management consultancy since 1985, is among the very first organizations to focus on guiding executive management on the issues around business continuity. Our publishing division has published around 80% of the books on business continuity in the past decade, representing the collective knowledge of the key thought leaders of the industry.
All information will be treated in confidence. A non-disclosure agreement ( NDA) will be required before consultation.