Written by Phil on March 14, 2012 in Crisis Management and Crisis Communication, Events.
Do your boss and other leaders view you as a trusted strategic advisor who can offer focused, pragmatic and useful advice to get through tough, career-threatening situations and crises? Join senior communicators and communication managers in this two-day immersion session to expand your strategic skills.
You’ll work through a series of communication management problems and resolution scenarios designed to challenge your ability to counsel senior managers and leaders during prolonged difficult situations and crises. You’ll be learning from James E. Lukaszewski ABC, APR, Fellow PRSA. . . a master strategist. Corporate Legal Times lists Jim as one of the 28 crisis counselors to call when all hell breaks loose.
Jim is the author of the upcoming Rothstein Associates book, Lukaszewski on Crisis Communications.
The Public Relations Society of America Presents
Lukaszewski’s 2012 School for Strategists:
Advanced Crisis/Readiness Communication Strategy
Thursday & Friday, May 17 – 18, 2012
New York, N.Y.
Led by James E. Lukaszewski
to Register and Find More Detailed Information!
When the going gets tough, how strategic are you?
Learn how to:
- Develop a truly strategic mindset.
- Build your trusted advisor relationship with management.
- Understand the management thinking process in crisis.
- Guide the CEO/management away from mistakes in a crisis.
- Provide powerful, sensible and management-oriented advice.
- Help management deal with the victims and the emotional dimensions of crisis.
- Regenerate you own sense of self confidence
- Influence those who run the place.
- Your most precious assumptions about communications and leadership will be challenged
- Defend, advocate, justify, struggle, learn, inspire, be inspired
- Drill beyond the surface and superficiality of media scenarios
- Deliberately question practices and preconceived notions, myths and delusions
- Delve into the motivations, thinking, emotions and behavior patterns of leaders and key decision makers.
| James E. Lukaszewski, ABC, APR, Fellow PRSA
, president of the Lukaszewski Group Division, Risdall Marketing, Minneapolis. He is a national practice leader in crisis management in developing personal and strategic thinking and advising skills, and one of America’s most quoted and prolific authors/crisis communication management consultants, speakers and thinkers. Corporate Legal Times listed Jim as one of “28 Experts to Call When All Hell Breaks Loose.”Lukaszewski says, “Helping management survive urgent, crisis dominated situations is getting tougher and tougher for the trusted strategic advisor. The first corporate casualty of crisis is often the CEO. Today’s bad news always ripens badly, and faster than it did yesterday. Silence is the most toxic strategy of all. And, it is the victims who have the power, the attention-getting magnetism, and the energy to manage and often control the outcomes and the destinies of the crisis perpetrators.”"Leave all your assumptions at the door, and have an experience that will refresh your spirit, energize your career juices, help you see your own future far more clearly, and show you the way to a happier, more productive, important, influential, and successful life.”
Request Detailed Information
Request an agenda, a detailed syllabus and program outline, and a list of past attendees from email@example.com, subject line: School for Strategist Information Request. Approved for Advanced Military Education.
Minneapolis Star Tribune Article: “He’ll Manage Crisis But Prefers to Avert Them”
Top Article on Google Search: “The Seven Dimensions of Crisis Management”
Tags: crisis communications, education, Lukaszewski, PRSA, seminar, Training, Workshop