HURRICANE SEASON IS HERE. ARE YOU READY?
YOU WILL BE WITH THIS NEW PLANNING TEMPLATE!
If your business faces a serious flood or hurricane threat, this “master of disaster” toolkit helps you quickly develop a clear, comprehensive, and actionable plan…
- Protect in place or relocate employees to alternate locations to conduct mission-critical operations — and communicate with them before, during and after a flood or hurricane.
- Reduce any downtime that affects cash flow, customer satisfaction, or supply chain partnerships.
- Minimize damage to facilities, files, IT systems, and other equipment.
Template for Hurricane and Flood Business Continuity Planning:
Enhancing Your Organization’s Resilience
By Douglas M. Henderson
ISBN 978-1-931332-60-6, ©2012, $49
TO ORDER: JUST CLICK THROUGH THE EMAIL HEADER AND CLICK ON “ADD TO CART”
This practical package contains 190 pages and 5 files teeming with extensively field-tested and editable templates, forms, and checklists you can customize for your organization, including:
- Standard Business Continuity Plan (BCP) language that enables you to easily review, edit and customize text.
- Author’s Notes and easy-to-follow Update Instructions that guide you in selecting what to include and why.
- Planning templates written in easy-to-edit Microsoft Word.
- Step-by-step guidance through all phases of developing a comprehensive Hurricane and Flood BCP:
- Hurricane & Flood BCP features 12 defined steps (before, during and after disaster periods) and a detailed analysis of applicable strategies and procedures necessary to execute a successful business recovery.
- Facilities Department Plan features execution steps and extensive checklists of supplies and services, plus building preparation and recovery steps.
- Human Resources Plan provides detailed procedures for maintaining communications with employees at multiple remote locations and restoring the workforce after a disaster.
- Information Technology Disaster Recovery Plan maintains critical technology and communication support services from remote locations.
- Employee Preparation and Response Plan provides critical personal preparation information and pre-positioning in remote locations.
Just open the easy-to-use Microsoft Word template and follow it page-by-page, editing and customizing it to reflect the specific needs of your organization. Instructions on how to fill in your company’s information are color-coded.
Author Doug Henderson is a business continuity/emergency management consultant, and, as a long-time Florida resident, has created hurricane plans for businesses facing Florida’s infamous Hurricane Season. Doug distills his extensive experience to share tools and tips to spare you the costly mistakes that can result from trial and error.
In a short time, you’ll create your comprehensive, tailored hurricane and flood plan, fully customized to your own business. You’ll feel confident, too, that your plan complies with current industry standards and best practices. The template also gives you a no-fuss method to update your plan or expand it to meet new business needs.
Douglas M. Henderson FSA, CBCP, is President of Disaster Management, Inc. and has 20+years of consulting experience in all areas of Business Continuity and Emergency Response Management. Doug’s clients include Discovery Channel Latin America, Professional Golfers’ Association (PGA), University of Miami, and many other organizations of all sizes. He is co-author of two books: the newly published college textbook (co-authored with Kurt J. Engemann) Business Continuity and Risk Management: Essentials of Organizational Resilience and Is Your Business Ready for the Next Disaster? Doug has also developed a number of BC templates, including Continuity of Operations Plan for Colleges and Universities; Quick and Easy Business Continuity Plan for Your Small Business; and Template for Business Impact Analysis.